Covid-19 Precautions Taken
At About Your Home Inspection, Inc., our main priority is the well-being of our clients, staff, referring partners and home sellers as well as our community. In response to the COVID-19 virus situation that has rapidly unfolded around the world, About Your Home Inspection, Inc. has developed and is implementing new protocols and procedures. We want to assure you that we are taking all precautions to protect the health of our clients, sellers, realtors, and our inspectors.
None of the staff at About Your Home Inspection, Inc. have any symptoms of the flu or cold. Our team has been instructed to let us know immediately should they develop any symptoms. Our administration will be working from home to reduce the opportunity for this virus to spread.
To increase everyone’s’ safety:
- We have required our inspectors to decline an inspection if they are not feeling well or if they feel at risk going into the home.
- Our inspectors will sanitize themselves before and after each appointment.
- Our inspectors will be washing/sanitizing their hands multiple times during the inspection process.
- Our inspectors will be bringing their own hand sanitizing wipes, masks and disposable gloves with them.
- Our inspectors will wipe down, with antiseptic wipes, anything they may have come in contact with during the inspection; doorknobs, thermostat, oven controls, dishwasher, light switches, etc.….
We are asking our buyers not to come to the inspection or only to come at the end.
- As a substitute for face to face meetings we are also offering our clients the option to have a phone conversation to go over the findings with the inspector after the inspection has been completed.
We appreciate your understanding of our recent changes and would appreciate any feedback or comments. These are uncharted waters with no rule book. We would encourage all parties to take our current situation seriously and to do everything possible to reduce the opportunity for this virus to spread in our communities.
We continue to follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and we are closely monitoring CDC reports for updates. You can click here for more details from the CDC.
We love our jobs and we truly enjoy meeting with our clients and providing valuable information about their new home. We are grateful for your business. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by calling or texting us at 847-669-9040.