If you are thinking of selling your home, you might want to consider having a pre-list inspection prior to listing your home. In today’s real estate market, home buyers can afford to be choosy. A pre-list inspection sets the stage for a more qualified sale and provides an opportunity to receive an unbiased, objective evaluation of the current condition of your home by a third party. Like any home seller, you want to get the most dollars for your home in the shortest amount of time. Don’t let repairs be a negotiating tool for your buyers.
A pre-listing inspection provides you with powerful benefits:
- Minimize market time by providing a “value added” benefit to your property with proof of the home’s condition.
- Promotes assurance to your prospects that your home has been inspected by a professional.
- Allows you time to decide to correct problems or adjust your sales price to reflect the estimated repairs or provide the information necessary to disclose the “as is” condition of your home eliminating the negotiation of the sales price.
- Increase awareness and promotes a sense of trust with your buyers.
- Real estate professionals can help you determine the fair listing price based on the true physical condition of the home…resulting in a quicker sale.
We believe your investment in a pre-listing inspection will prove to be of significant value. As a smart homeowner you will want to get the pre-sale facts and secure the “peace of mind” you deserve! Call today.
Your Premier Northwest Suburbs of Chicago Home Inspection Company Since 2006 | Let this experienced About Your Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
About Your Home Inspection will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Huntley area, we can help!
Owned by home inspection specialist, Dave Novalinski. Our company prides themselves in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call About Your Home Inspection Today (847) 669-9040 | or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
“Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind” ~ About Your Home Inspection!